Report an Outage
If your power goes off, we offer these suggestions:
- Check the fuses or circuit breakers in your service panels. If you have breakers, make sure they are in the “ON” position.
- If you have a meter pole, check the main breaker panel just below the meter socket. If the breaker is in the “OFF” position, check all of your wiring from the meter pole to your various buildings. If the wiring appears to be okay, reset the breaker to the “ON” position.
- If you still do not have power, check with neighbors to see if they have power, and visit our Outage Map online to see if others in your area are without power.
- To report a power failure or other emergency, call 800.606.1505 (this phone number is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accept your outage and emergency calls), or
- To report an outage online, log into your SmartHub account.
Do not report outages via email or social media — these lines of communication are not monitored 24 hours a day.
When you report an outage, give us your phone number, name and address as it is listed on the bill. If you know the cause of the outage, please describe it (a limb is on the line, a pole has been hit by a car, etc.). Informing us of the nature of the outage saves a great deal of our time and your inconvenience. When you report the outage to us, be assured that repairs will be made as quickly as possible. Learn more frequently asked questions regarding outages on our Outage FAQs page.