Classroom Empowerment Grants
Classroom Empowerment Grants are closed for application for the 2017/2018 school year. Please check back September 2018 to next apply.
2017/2018 grant applications were accepted until 4 p.m. on Friday, November 3, 2017. The awarded grant will be announced by Friday, December 15, 2017. For questions regarding the Classroom Empowerment Grants, please contact Brooke Guthman at (800) 606-1505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all the 2016/2017 Egyptian Electric Touchstone Energy Classroom Grant applicants, and congratulations to the eight winners and their students! We truly appreciate every one of the educators that went the extra mile by taking the time to apply on behalf of their students. The top eight projects that will be awarded $500 to fund or assist their proposed classroom projects were:
1. Arduino Electricity Kits-Jennifer Cochran of Murphysboro Middle School
2. A Great Place to Grow-Meteicha Green & Michelle Carter of Carruthers Elementary Attendance Center in Murphysboro
3. Build a Robot-Sherry Prange of Trinity Lutheran School in Red Bud
4. Dogfish Shark Dissection-Melissa Purdy of Saint Andrew School in Murphysboro
5. Engineering Enrichment-David Goetting of Trico Jr. High School
6. Education City Supplemental Learning-Dawn Seward of Desoto Grade School
7. Literacy Rotations & Math Stations-Jeri Thoms of Trico Elementary School
8. Drone in the Classroom-Michele Christman of Christ Our Savior Lutheran High School in Evansville
2016 Grant Winner Photos