Annual Meeting Scholarships
Annual Meeting Scholarship Application for 2021 is now available!
The 2021 EECA Scholarship application is now available. EECA will award ten winners, by drawing, to be conducted at the 2021 Annual Meeting on Thursday, July 15, 2021. Application is due by Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.2021 Annual Meeting Scholarship Application
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of Egyptian Electric Cooperative, or is the dependent of a member of the Cooperative who is in good standing, and must have been a member for one year prior to July 15, 2021.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent). Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications must be returned to the Cooperative by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 6, 2021. Applications will be accepted by mail, fax to (888)554-8181, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting it in our after-hours dropbox.
- The Annual Meeting will be drive-thru style with the business meeting beginning at 6:00 p.m. Scholarship drawings will take place following. Attendance for student and/or parent is optional for 2021.
- The applicant must be enrolled, or have applied for enrollment, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school for the Fall 2021 term.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by email provided on application. Winners will have until July 30, 2021 to produce verification of enrollment. Scholarship funds will then be sent directly to recipients upon verification of enrollment to the Cooperative.
- Prior scholarship recipients are ineligible. Prior applicants are eligible.
Egyptian Electric Cooperative cancelled the 2020 Annual Meeting (originally scheduled for July 16, 2020) and in lieu of the in-person meeting, drawings were taken place by video. Member Services Manager, Brooke Guthman and Member Services Representative, Abbie Weil, below drawing the winners for the ten 2020 Annual Meeting scholarships. For questions regarding the scholarships, please contact Brooke at (800) 606-1505 or email@example.com.
Ninety-seven scholarship applicants applied for the ten $1,000 2020 Annual Meeting Scholarships. The winners are as follows:
- Nicholas Stokes, 2020 Murphysboro High School graduate, attending John A. Logan Community College
- Clay Herrell, 2018 Chester High School graduate, attending Southeast Missouri State University
- Adrienne Carril, 2020 Sparta High School graduate, attending Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Jillian King, 2020 Trico High School graduate, attending John A. Logan Community College
- Seth Levan, 2020 Trico High School graduate, attending Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Alyse Bollman, 2016 Chester High School graduate, attending Southeast Missouri State University
- Elizabeth Froemling, 2019 Trico High School graduate, attending John A. Logan Community College
- Paige Jaynes, 2020 Murphysboro High School graduate, attending Illinois State University
- Emily Finke, 2017 Murphysboro High School graduate, attending Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Dakota Krone, 2020 Pinckneyville High School graduate, attending Southern Illinois University Edwardsville