Congratulations to our 2023 Annual Meeting Scholarship Winners of $1,000 each! Annual Meeting Scholarship Applications will become available May 2024 for the July 2024 Annual Meeting.
Jacob Powers, 2023 Carbondale Community High School graduate, attending SIU Carbondale
Michael Fisher, 2018 Trico High School Graduate, attending Bellevue University
Alek Abell, 2022 Murphysboro High School graduate, attending SIU Carbondale
Timothy Reiman, 2023 Trico High School graduate, attending McKendree University
Logan Salger, 2023 Red Bud High School graduate, attending SEMO
Annie Kennedy, 2020 Murphysboro High School graduate, attending University of the South
Jesse Heath, 2023 Chester High School graduate, attending Lincoln Land Community College
Hunter Havens, 2016 Eldorado High School graduate, attending SIU Carbondale
Claire Deterding, 2021 St. Vincent de Paul Catholic High School, attending SIU Edwardsville
Madison Kribs, 2022 Chester High School graduate, attending SEMO
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of Egyptian Electric Cooperative (EECA) or is the dependent of a member of the Cooperative who is in good standing, and must have been a member for one year prior to July 13, 2023.
- The applicant must be enrolled, or have applied for enrollment, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school for the Fall 2023 term.
- Application must be signed by the applicant and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent). Proof of college registration for Fall 2023 should be included with application.
- Verification of enrollment could include a payment installment, copy of school schedule or equivalent proof. If proof of college registration is not provided with the application, winners will have until July 26, 2023 to produce verification of enrollment or scholarship award will be passed on to alternate recipient.
- Applications and proof of enrollment must be returned to EECA by 4 p.m., July 5, 2023. Applications will be accepted by mail, fax, email or by dropping off in our after-hours dropbox.
- Prior annual meeting scholarship applicants are eligible. Prior scholarship recipients are ineligible.
- The Annual Meeting will begin at 6 p.m. Scholarship drawings will take place live following the business meeting. Attendance for student and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent) is mandatory. Scholarship funds will be sent directly to scholarship winners in the mail.
To view additional information on the Egyptian Electric Cooperative Annual Meeting, visit here. For questions regarding the scholarships, please contact Brooke at (800) 606-1505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.