2021 Annual Meeting Scholarships now available!
The 2021 EECA Scholarship application is now available. EECA will award ten winners, by drawing, to be conducted at the 2021 Annual Meeting on Thursday, July 15, 2021. Application is due by Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. To learn more visit our Annual Meeting Scholarships page, or view/download the application below:2021 Annual Meeting Scholarship
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of Egyptian Electric Cooperative, or is the dependent of a member of the Cooperative who is in good standing, and must have been a member for one year prior to July 15, 2021.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent). Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications must be returned to the Cooperative by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 6, 2021. Applications will be accepted by mail, fax to (888)554-8181, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting it in our after-hours dropbox.
- The Annual Meeting will be drive-thru style with the business meeting beginning at 6:00 p.m. Scholarship drawings will take place following. Attendance for student and/or parent is optional for 2021.
- The applicant must be enrolled, or have applied for enrollment, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school for the Fall 2021 term.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by email provided on application. Winners will have until July 30, 2021 to produce verification of enrollment. Scholarship funds will then be sent directly to recipients upon verification of enrollment to the Cooperative.
- Prior scholarship recipients are ineligible. Prior applicants are eligible.