Annual Meeting Scholarships Now Available!
Applications for our Annual Meeting Scholarship are now available! Eligibility is listed below. To view additional information on the Egyptian Electric Cooperative Annual Meeting, visit here. For questions regarding the scholarships, please contact Brooke at (800) 606-1505 or email@example.com Annual Meeting Scholarship Application
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of Egyptian Electric Cooperative (EECA), or is the dependent of a member of the Cooperative who is in good standing, and must have been a member for one year prior to July 14, 2022.
- The applicant must be enrolled, or have applied for enrollment, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school for the Fall 2022 term.
- Application must be signed by the applicant and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent). Proof of college registration for Fall 2022 should be included with application.
- Verification of enrollment could include a payment installment, copy of school schedule or equivalent proof. If proof of college registration is not provided with the application, winners will have until July 25, 2022 to produce verification of enrollment or scholarship award will be passed on to alternate recipient.
- Applications and proof of enrollment must be returned to EECA by 4 p.m., July 5, 2022. Applications will be accepted by mail (1732 Finney Road, Murphysboro, IL 62966), fax (888-554-8181), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by dropping off in our after-hours dropbox.
- Prior scholarship recipients are ineligible. Prior annual meeting scholarship applicants are eligible.
- The Annual Meeting will begin at 6 p.m. Scholarship drawings will take place live following the business meeting. Attendance for student and parent or legal guardian (if a dependent) is mandatory. Scholarship funds will be sent directly to scholarship winners.